1. After placing an order, You will receive an e-mail from Us acknowledging that We have received Your order. Your order constitutes an offer to Us to buy a Product and any acknowledgement email does not mean that Your order has been accepted by Us. All orders are subject to acceptance by Us. and We will confirm such acceptance to You by sending You an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the “I) ispatch Confirmation”), with express exception of eBook purchases (which by their nature are not dispatched) which will be accepted by Us and confirmed to You upon receipt of an order confirmation. The contract (“Contract’) between Us and You will only be fbrmcd when We send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
2.The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. You acknowledge that You have not relied on any statement. promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of Us which is not set out in the Contract.
3. The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed (pursuant to this clause 4) in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not he obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of Your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
4. Any samples. drawings descriptive matter or advertising produced by Us and any descriptions or illustrations contained on Our Site are produced for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Products described in them, They shall not form part of the Contract or have any contractual force.
5. We reserve the right to amend our Products if reasonable. or required by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
6. If Your order contains an order for Medicines Complete. you must also comply with the terms and conditions for Medicines Complete.
2. OUR STATUS
1. Please note that in some cases, We accept orders as agents on behalf of third party sellers. The resulting legal contract is between You and that third party seller, and as such, is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party seller.
2. We may also provide links on Our Site to the websites or other companies. whether affiliated with Us or not. We cannot give any undertakings that the products You purchase from third party sellers through Our Site, or from companies to whose website We have provided a link on Our Site, are of satisfactory quality or lit for purpose, and any such warranties arc expressly DISCLAIMED by Us absolutely. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against the third party seller. We will not you when a third party seller is involved in a transaction, and You grant Us express permission to disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the third party seller,
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1 . The price of the Products shall be the price set out in the order, or. if no price is quoted. the price set out in Our published price list in force as at the date of delivery.
2. We may. by giving notice to You at any time up to 5 days before delivery. increase the price of the Products to reflect any increase in the cost of the Products that is due to:
3. any factor beyond Our control (including foreign exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes and duties, and increases in labor, materials and other manufacturing costs):
4. any request by You to change the delivery date. quantities or types of Products ordered: or
5. any delay caused by any of Your instructions or failure by You to give Us adequate or accurate international or instructions.
6. The price of the Products are exclusive of the costs and charges of packaging. insurance and transport of the Products, which shall be invoiced to You.
7 . The price of the Products are exclusive of amounts in respect of value added tax (VAT). You shall, on receipt of a valid VAT invoice from Us. pay to Us such additional amounts in respect of VAT as arc chargeable on the supply of the Products.
4. REFUNDS AND RETURNS
1 .To cancel a Contract, You must inform Us in writing within seven days of
receiving the Products, by emailing email@example.com providing details of the original invoice number, web reference, and information on the Product being returned. In addition. You must return the products undamaged and in the condition with which they were delivered to You, at Your own cost and risk to the following address:
Sh.No. 2, B-38, St No-8, New Modern Shahdra, Near DDA Flats, Delhi-110032 Delhi-India
2. Should You return the Products pursuant to sub-clause 10. 1. We will process the refund due to You within 26 days from the date of receipt of the cancellation request.
3. Products returned by You as a result of a defect in the Product will be refunded in full, including delivery charges.